The number one goal of Raze International, Inc. is safety. Employees receive continual education to keep themselves current and their focus on safety for themselves and everyone on-site.
OSHA Training Certifications:
- 40 Hour Asbestos supervisor certified and receive yearly refreshers
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker trained as per O.S.H.A. 29CFR 1910.120(e)
- 8 Hour Waste Site Worker refresher O.S.H.A. 29CFR 1910.120(e)(8)
- Hazard Communication trained standar4d 29CFR 1910.120
- 8 Hours Confined Space Entry Program & permits O.S.H.A. 29CFR 1910.146(c)(1)
permit and 29CFR 1910.146
- Lead worker trained & certified
- 8 Hour First Aid & C.P.R. trained
- Respiratory Protection Standard O.S.H.A. CFR 1910.134
- Each employee is in Raze International, Inc., medical monitoring program
- Heavy Equipment trained Safety O.S.H.A. CFR1926 (Subpart P)
If you wish to learn more about specific guidelines and procedures, consult the following websites:
- For NIOSH workplace safety and health information on asbestos or for lead.
- For OSHA asbestos standards or for lead.
Raze International, Inc. management creates a comprehensive written Health & Safety Plan which is formulated for each project. It is imperative that each employee of our company is able to identify possible work hazards, not only to insure their safety, but also to take responsibility for everyone on-site’s safety as well. Raze International, Inc. believes superior training will keep projects moving safer and faster, and ultimately clients will be more satisfied with the finished product.
Raze International, Inc., has established comprehensive Health & Safety programs. Raze International, Inc., maintains and updates written plans with constant update training:
- Respiratory Protection Plan OSHA CFR 1910.134
- Medical Monitoring & Surveillance Plan OSHA CFR 1910.120
- Hazard Communication Plan OSHA CFR 1926.59
- Confined Space Entry OSHA CFR 1910.146
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program DOT requirement
- Site Specific Health & Safety Plan OSHA CFR 1910.120
- 8 Hour Asbestos supervisor refresher OSHA CFR 1910.120
- 8 Hour Lead Worker refresher OSHA CFR 1910.120
- 8 Hour Hazwopper Site Worker OSHA CFR 1910.120
The listed programs include provisions and guidelines for immediate identification, evaluation, protection, control of general site safety & health hazards. At anytime during operations, if an employee of Raze International, Inc., observes an activity or situation that is unsafe, each employee is able and empowered to shut the project down and seek corrective measures with the appropriate foremen.